There's more to getting your business headshot than just throwing on a suit and stepping in front of the camera. As your photographer it is not only my job to capture the best of you, but to educate you in how to prepare for your session as well. Most of us gentlemen prefer a well fitted suit, but sometimes they are not as well fitted as we think, so I wish to deliver a few tips I have discovered along the way in my own professional career.
1. First and foremost, let's start with the centerpiece of any suit, the tie!
2. The notorious jacket collar gap, let's get this taken care of fellas!
3. Excessive sleeves, this is more for business portraits.
4. Please have your suit pressed!
5. Complimenting colors and patterns work best.
Contact me and let's start planning your headshot or personal branding session.
A personal journal about any given day in my photography career where I will write about anything from portraits and headshots to sharing my educational experiences. Thank you for taking the time to stop by, it's my pleasure to share my stories with you!