There's more to getting your business headshot than just throwing on a suit and stepping in front of the camera. As your photographer it is not only my job to capture the best of you, but to educate you in how to prepare for your session as well. Most of us gentlemen prefer a well fitted suit, but sometimes they are not as well fitted as we think, so I wish to deliver a few tips I have discovered along the way in my own professional career.
1. First and foremost, let's start with the centerpiece of any suit, the tie!
2. The notorious jacket collar gap, let's get this taken care of fellas!
3. Excessive sleeves, this is more for business portraits.
4. Please have your suit pressed!
5. Complimenting colors and patterns work best.
If you feel your headshots or personal branding needs to be refreshed then let's chat and plan your session.
Welcome to my journal about any given day in the life of my photography. Thank you for taking the time to stop by, it's a pleasure to share my life with you!